E Liquid, from shortfill to nic salt are available in a range of types and sizes. There’s plenty of variety in e liquid flavours too, with popular options like menthol, tobacco, fruit and spice and more. Shop our collection now, for some of the most popular e liquid brands such as Vampire Vape, Doozy Vapes, Titan, Titus and MyVapors. Read more about e-liquid.
E-liquid at The Electronic Cigarette Company
We stock e liquid ranges from all the best brands, with most made right here in the UK to the highest standards. Our range gives you great choice, value, and quality.
Explore all our liquid brands to find your new favourite vape liquid!
What is E-liquid?
Put simply, it is a mix of nicotine, flavour, and diluent (propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine) which is heated by the coil in your e cig to produce vapour. This makes it feel like you are smoking a real cigarette. You can learn more about e-liquid ingredients in our FAQs.
Related - More About Vape Liquid
• By vaping liquid, you won’t be breathing in toxins and other harmful chemicals found in tobacco.
• It’s at least 95% safer than smoking.
• E liquid also comes in a wide range of vape flavours, so you will never be stuck with the taste of tobacco..
• You can even mix your own flavour!
• Cheaper than smoking - A smoker who goes through 20 cigarettes a day can get their nicotine fix from as little as £2.49.
• A range of PG VG ratios to choose from to suit all vapers. This is important to take note of when shopping - what is PG and VG?
• Easy to store - read more about the best way to store e liquid.
• Mouth to lung smoking is similar to traditional smoking methods. Learn about the best MTL e liquid.
• Direct-lung vaping offers a satisfying draw. Learn about the best DL e liquid.
What Are The Different Types Of E-liquid?
The most popular choice with vapers, our extensive range of 10ml pre-mixed liquid offers hundreds of flavours, including high VG, high PG, and 50/50 options. Many brands are available in 10ml, such as Double Drip, Element, Pocket Fuel and Riot Squad.
Nicotine Salt E-liquid
Nic salts give a different vape experience compared to normal vape liquid. Made to closely mimic the natural salts found in the tobacco leaf, they are able to deliver a more smooth nicotine delivery, even at high strengths. Ideal for use with e cigs such as vape pods and starter kits. There is a wide range brands including Got Salts and Ohm Brew with lower strength options ideal for use in sub ohm vape kits.
Related - The Best Nic Salt E liquids
This type of liquid is made to find the right balance between nic salt and freebase nicotine. Hybrid liquid gives a sharper throat hit than nic salt but provides the same absorption rate so vapers get a fast nicotine hit. Riot Squad PUNX is a great option for vapers looking for a hybrid liquid.
Shortfill vape liquid
This type of e liquid is great for vapers who need to carry a large amount of juice. They come without nicotine, however, there is always some extra space in each bottle to add a nicotine shot of your chosen strength.
Related - The Best Shortfill E liquids
These are used with shortfill e liquid or when mixing your own. They add or increase nicotine strength. Available in high 1.8% (18mg) and 2.0% (20mg) options, plus are cost effective! And, can be purchased in high VG, nic salt, and 50/50 options. From Element, Nic Nic 70/30, Top Shot and Vampire Vape's NicIt UP.
A lot of vapers have turned towards making their own liquids as they are great value for money. We supply high quality concentrates and diluents (PG, VG & AG) to help you get things just right.
Read More - How to Make Your Own Vape Juice
What Nicotine Strength Should I Choose?
Your nicotine strength can be determined by the number of cigarettes you smoke each day.
- Heavy smokers, smoking 20+ cigarettes a day should choose a 1.8% e-liquid.
- For Smokers, smoking 20-10 a day, choose a 1.2% eliquid.
- Light smokers, smoking less than 10 a day will be satisfied with a 0.6% or 0.3% nicotine strength.
Read more - Choosing the Right Nicotine Strength
What Flavour Should I Choose?
The ideal juice flavour for you all depends on your own taste. If you’re just making the switch to vaping, it’s a good idea to explore our range of 10ml e liquids. Once you find one you love to vape all day, then you can stock up with a 100ml bottle.
For more flavour ideas read more - Best E liquids of 2021
In the UK and EU all e liquid sold must follow TPD laws. These products are also submitted to the MHRA that approves medical grade products for use in the UK. Our online vape store only stocks UK compliant vape liquid to give our customers confidence that our products are of the highest quality.
If you are not too sure where to begin, or need more help to understand the different types of e liquid, look in the bottom right of your screen for our live chat window (Live Chat available Mon-Fri 9am-4:45pm).