Vape Mod Kits
Vape mods offer increased battery life, performance and in many cases more advanced vaping. Vape mod kits are ideal for existing vapers that need something with a little more power, plus the adjustable settings found on most of these devices allow the vaping experience to be tweaked to suit personal preference. Browse our range of vape mod kits from the biggest brands around, such as Aspire, GeekVape, SMOK and VOOPOO. With our selection, you are sure to discover something new for you. Read more about mod kits.
What is A Vape Mod?
A vape mod is a noticeable step up from traditional 'pen style' e-cigs. Often shaped like a box, these devices can provide increased battery life, better performance and the ability to tweak individual vape settings to suit personal preference, in addition to the coil installed. We supply a vast selection of vape mod kits designed for every type of vaper.
Related - How to choose the best vape mod
What Are The Different Types Of Vape Mods?
Box mods get their name from their box shape, making them one of the larger and more advanced vape mods. These are one of the most popular types of ecig mods as they offer longevity, adjustable settings and a long battery life.
These type of vape mods are similar to box mods but feature a pod instead of a tank. These are basically pod e-cigs but a more advanced version, ideal for intermediate vapers.
Mech mods are one of the more advanced vape mods and are recommended for vapers who know their stuff. They typically hold a removable battery and a tank and come with no settings, so you’ll need to know about things like coil resistance.
Squonk mods incorporate your dripper, bottle and battery in one mod. They feature a built-in bottle which, when squeezed, feeds e-liquid into the atomizer. This is helpful for vapers as it means no more manual dripping.
The Best Vape Mod For You
The best type of e-cig mod for you depends on your preferences and vaping experience. For example, if you’re relatively new to vaping, it’s best to opt for a simpler design. If you’ve been vaping for a while, consider a more advanced kit with high battery power.
Simple Vape Mod Kits
Although these are considered basic, they are still much more advanced than other kits on the market. Taking a minimalist approach, these mod vapesare designed to offer the same long-lasting battery and powerful output wattage vapers expect from a mod kit without the premium extras. Although this may be seen as a negative it actually provides vapers with the option of a powerful mod kit without the smart features many won’t use anyway.
Popular simple vape mod kits include:
- The Innokin Endura T22 Pro kit - This mod vape boasts a huge 3000mAh battery while staying fairly compact. There are 4 output settings to choose ranging from 9.5W to 13.5W which are suited towards MTL vaping.
- The VOOPOO MUSKET kit - This can output up to 120W of power and features the Pnp Pod tank. For a power dual battery mod the MUSKET is fairly compact.
Advanced Vape Mod Kits
These mod kits provide plenty of power and a few extra features than a basic mod. Offering a wide range of adjustments, vapers can customise the output wattage to suit their personal preference. Plus, mod kits with smart features offer assistance to new vapers by automatically detecting the coil range and adjusting the output wattage accordingly to avoid burnout.
Popular advanced vape mod kits include:
- The Innokin Coolfire Z80 - This mod vape features 4th gen technology and a host of other smart features. Designed for a wide range of vapers the 0.8ohm and 0.3ohm coils cater to both direct-lung and mouth-to-lung vapers.
- The SMOK Fortis kit - This can be powered by a 18650 or 21700 battery which are sold separately. It can output between 5-80W of power which can be easily adjusted through the TFT colour screen.
Powerful Vape Mod Kits
Powerful vape mods are designed for experienced direct-lung vapers who require a long battery life to vape at higher wattages all day. Usually catered towards cloud chasers these mods come with low resistance coils with large wicking holes to easily absorb high VG e-liquid. Powerful mods are some of the largest kits available as they either have a large integrated battery built in or require multiple extremal batteries to power.
Crowd favourites include:
- The GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 - This can output up to 200W of power. It requires two 18650 batteries to operate and comes with 0.2ohm and 0.25ohm coils perfect for cloud chasing.
- The Eleaf iStick Power 2 mod kit - This has a built in 5000mAh providing days of vaping before needing to be recharged. The AVATAR smart chip provides multiple features such as wattage and voltage modes.
If you need more help choosing from our ecig mods, contact us using the live chat option at the bottom right hand corner of your screen (Live Chat available Mon-Fri 9am-4:45pm), or give us a call on 01254 269380. Our friendly Customer Service team will be happy to help.