SMOK E Cigarettes
Founded in 2010, SMOK is a powerhouse in the vaping industry. With a large research and development team focused on creating unique vape kits and tanks, SMOK has helped to lead the way with releases such as the Alien series and Priv range.
Despite having an impressive product catalogue, SMOK are continually improving their product range with new and innovative technologies to try and stay ahead of the competition. Read more about SMOK.
Why Choose SMOK Vapes?
SMOK products are enjoyed by over 80 million consumers worldwide, making SMOK a first class global brand in the electronic cigarette industry in a relatively short space of time. SMOK is dedicated to bringing new ways to vape for their customers, focusing on product quality, safety and creating a better vaping experience for vapers.
When you buy a SMOK product, you will instantly recognise the unique styling that comes with most of its products. The high tech appearance makes use of unique resin and honeycomb finishes to produce devices which not only look good, but provide a great vape experience.
What are the Best SMOK Vapes?
Over the years, SMOK has produced some of the best-selling kits around. The Alien range offered vapers powerful performance with a cutting edge design, whilst the Priv range provided a more cost effective way to quit smoking and start vaping.
Some of the best SMOK vape kits currently available are detailed below, to help you decide which one is right for you.
When the original NORD arrived, it made waves with its simple design and efficient performance. The NORD 4 has a large 2000mAh battery and adds the ability to use either RPM or RPM 2 coils for additional power. If you’re a new vaper or just love pod devices, this is the kit for you.
If you’re a cloud chaser, or simply want something that has more power, the SMOK IPX 80 could be for you. With powerful performance, 3000mAh battery and a convenient side filling system, the IPX 80 kit is great for everyday use.
Sometimes a little ingenuity is needed to help bridge the gap between two separate vaping markets. The RPM40 goes a long way to achieve this with the appearance of a pod, but the performance of a mod. With 40W of power, dual compatibility with both NORD coils and RPM coils, plus a 1500mAh battery, the RPM40 offers you the best of both worlds.
How to Change the Coil on a SMOK Vape?
SMOK coils are designed to be easy to change no matter the product. Whilst each device may have its own specific method, we have provided a step-by-step guide for some popular products to give you some handy advice:
SMOK TFV Mini V2 Tank
- Prior to changing the coil, ensure the tank has a minimal amount of vape liquid, as this will more than likely leak out once the coil is removed
- Detach the tank from your e-cig and invert it so the mouthpiece is directed towards the floor
- Unscrew the base of the tank in an anti-clockwise direction and remove
- Grip the coil firmly and unscrew it from the tank base (you can also clean the tank using warm water at this stage and gently it dry off)
- Install a new coil into the tank base and then reassemble the tank
- After making sure all seals are hand tight, top up with e-liquid and leave for 10 minutes to allow the coil to prime before usage
SMOK RPM 4
- Try to ensure minimal e-liquid remains inside the tank prior to changing the coil
- Grasp hold of the pod and remove from the RPM 4 by pulling firmly
- Flip the pod upside down so that the mouthpiece is pointing towards the floor
- Pull out the coil located at the base of the pod and push a new one in
- Refill the pod with e-liquid and replace back within the RPM 4 device
- Leave for roughly 10 minutes before usage to allow the coil to prime
- Make sure minimal e-liquid remains inside the tank before changing your coil, as this will leak out once the coil is removed
- Detach the tank from the battery and turn it upside down so the mouthpiece faces the floor
- Unscrew the tank base in an anti-clockwise direction to reveal the coil within
- Unscrew the old coil and take the chance to clean the tank under some warm water before drying gently
- Screw in the new coil and reattach the tank base before screwing the tank back on to the Fortis battery
- Fill up the tank as you would do normally and leave it for roughly 10 minutes before usage to allow the cotton inside the coil to absorb your e-liquid
E-liquid at The Electronic Cigarette Company
All e-liquids available at The Electronic Cigarette Company are compatible with SMOK products. There are a wide range of e-liquids to choose from including our own Urban Chase range which offers a range 50:50 edgy flavours for all day vaping