VOOPOO DRAG Q Overview
A gradient light bar on the side of the device highlights the battery level. When it is green the battery is over 60% charged. Blue means it is between 25-60%. When red it is below 25% and should be recharged.
As with the rest of the DRAG series it features a smart GENE chip which offers a number of safety features. One of the new features this kit comes with is an auto lock switch. This automatically locks the device after 5 minutes of inactivity to prevent accidental firing. When you’re ready to vape again just press the button 3 times to unlock.
The air inlet is hidden just below the tank. When the ITO-X tank is fitted there is a small gap in between it and the mod. This hidden lune-shaped airflow provides a smooth draw. The location also means the air wont accidentally get blocked when holding the device. The airflow adjustment is inspired by a winding clock. It is controlled by turning the dial at the top of the kit. Turn right to increase or turn left to decrease the airflow. This not only adjusts the airflow but also changes the output wattage to match.
The new ITO-X pod fits to the top of the device through a strong magnetic connection. Plus, the base is much deeper which makes it harder to accidentally knock off the pod.
Which Vapers Should Try This Kit?
The VOOPOO DRAG Q is ideal for both mouth to lung and restricted DL vapers. The 0.5ohm coil has a range of 18-25W and is best suited for RDL vaping. Whereas, the 1.2ohm coil performs best at 8-12W and is designed for mouth to lung vapers.
How To Use?
- Remove the pod from the device and push the ITO coil into the base.
- Unscrew the top of the pod to access the e-liquid inlet. This is the smaller hole that is just wide enough to insert the nib of an e-liquid bottle. Do not insert vape liquid into the larger hole in the centre.
- Put the pod back into place and adjust the wattage/ airflow using the dial at the top of the battery. Use the recommended wattage on the side of the coil.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes before vaping to allow the coil to prime.
- Then use the large button above the screen to vape or inhale into the mouthpiece to automatically activate the coil.
- 1 x VOOPOO DRAG Q
- 1 x VOOPOO ITO-X Pod
- 2 x ITO Coils
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
VOOPOO DRAG Q Specifications
- Pod capacity - 2ml
- Coil resistance - 1.2ohm / 0.5ohm
- Output wattage - 8-25W
- Battery capacity - 1250mAh integral
- Dimensions - 92.5mm x 24mm x 14.14mm