Innokin was founded in 2011 with the goal of creating leading designs that utilise the highest standards of quality to create the best e-cig kits in the world. With Innokin vape kits you simply add your preferred e-liquid flavours and let the precise power output create a perfect taste with the ideal amount of vapour.
Why Choose Innokin?
Innokin has teams of engineers and designers who create technologies and designs which are totally unique and unrivalled. Innokin has 71 Design Patents, 40 Patents for Utility Models and 61 Processing Patents making them one of the leaders in electronic cigarette function and design.
Innokin devices each have their own unique functionality and style and all of their electronic cigarettes utilise ‘easy to use’ advanced technologies which give you the ultimate vaping experience every time and anywhere.
Innokin focus on providing simple to use vape kits that appeal to new vapers looking to make the switch, and existing vapers who want a reliable product that offers a consistently great vape all day, every day.
No matter your vaping style, there is an Innokin vape kit to suit everyone, which has helped them gain a significant following over the years from vapers worldwide.
What’s the Best Innokin Vape Pen?
Innokin has created some of the most popular vape pens around. The most famous of this is arguably the Endura series, which found huge success with both new and existing vapers across the globe. The perfected MTL (mouth to lung) experience offered by the Endura helped to cement Innokin’s reputation for quality vape pens that is as strong today as it has ever been.
The Endura T18II and Innokin Endura T18II Mini vape pens are great examples of design and functionality, offering one of the most comprehensive vaping experiences available to new vapers and MTL enthusiasts.
The easy to use variable power settings and top filling system makes the Endura T18II/T18II Mini vape pen range the ideal pick up and vape option for people who just want something simple to use.
Other stand out Innokin vape kits include the Adept, which offers vapers a rugged e-cig that has been built for the outdoors. With shock, water and dust resistance, the Adept is great for demanding environments, and offers a large internal battery and sub-ohm vaping.
How To Change An Innokin Coil
Innokin use a simple coil system to make replacements quick and easy. Below we show you how to change the coil on some of the most popular Innokin vape tanks:
Endura T18II / T18II Mini
- Firstly, ensure the tank has minimal amounts of e-liquid present, as once the coil is removed, any vape liquid will drain away
- Detach the tank from the battery and invert it so that the mouthpiece points towards the floor
- Unscrew the tank base to expose the coil and then simply pull out the old one by gripping it by the thread
- This is a good chance to clean out the tank under some warm running water, before gently drying with some paper towel
- Grab hold of the new coil and push it into the base where the old one was located, making sure it lines up with the shaped slot
- Once securely fitted, simply reattach the base to the tank before placing the whole unit back on to the T18II/T18II Mini battery
- Refill the tank as normal and wait for roughly 5-10 minutes for the coil to prime before usage
This applies to the Zenith and Zlide vape tanks:
- Try to make sure no liquid is present in the tank, as once the coil is removed the tank will empty
- Detach the tank from your e-cig battery and flip it upside down so that the mouthpiece points towards the floor
- Unscrew the base cap to reveal the coil and pull it out, using the thread for grip
- Take this chance to clean your tank under some warm running water, then gently dry it out thoroughly with some paper towel
- Insert the new coil, making sure it is aligned with the slot that is visible on the tank
- Screw the tank base cap back on before reattaching the tank to your e-cig battery
- Fill the tank up as normal and leave for roughly 5-10 minutes to allow the coil to prime before usage
E-liquid at The Electronic Cigarette Company
All e-liquids available at The Electronic Cigarette Company are compatible with Innokin products, such as the Endura T18 II kit, EQs pod kit and T20-S e-cig kit. There are a wide range of e-liquids to choose from including our Titus range, has been expertly crafted from the finest UK sourced and manufactured ingredients, to deliver an outstanding vape at a price that makes this the obvious all day vape e-liquid.