GeekVape Sonder U Overview
The GeekVape Sonder U is a pocket sized kit designed for mouth to lung vaping. It has a built in 1000mAh battery which can output up to 20W. Plus, the USB-C charging cable means it can be recharged quickly when the battery runs out. It comes with 1 pod that has an integrated 0.7ohm coil.
This compact device weighs only 40g, which is impressive considering the size of the battery. The 1000mAh battery will last most vapers at least a full day of use before needing to be recharged. It comes with one pod that has a built in coil in a 0.7ohm resistance with a range of 16-19W. The device itself can output up to 20W making it ideal for MTL vaping. There are no messy coil changes needed. Once the coil burns out just swap the pod for a new one. A small LED light on the front of the battery indicates when the device is in use.
Want to learn more about this product? Then why not read our GeekVape Sonder U Review.
How To Use the Sonder U?
• Remove the kit from its packaging and take off the pod.
• Peel off the cover over the base of the pod as this protects the kit from automatically activating.
• Unplug the rubber bung on the side of the pod and insert your e-liquid.
• Reattach the bung and put the pod back onto the top of the battery. A strong magnetic connection will hold it firmly in place.
• Allow up to 10-15 minutes for the coil to absorb the e-liquid before using. Vaping too early can cause the coil to burn.
Who Should Buy This Kit?
The GeekVape Sonder U is a great starter kit for those who need a simple device to stop smoking. It is also a good step up from a disposable. It is just as easy to use as there are no buttons. The only difference is that it needs to be filled with e-liquid. The 0.7ohm coil works best with 50:50 e-liquid and provides a quality MTL vape. Although it is designed for mouth to lung vaping, RDL vapers can also use this kit.
- 1 x GeekVape Sonder U
- 1 x GeekVape Sonder U pod
- 1 x User manual