Please note: If you have attempted payment via PayPal and see an error message, your order may have been successfully paid, please contact our team or check your account to see if it has been processed
Uses the popular BVC coil
Aspire was established in 2013, and is dedicated to provide customers with high quality vaping products. From the very beginning Aspire has founded service centres worldwide to provide customers with quick and efficient support. With the efforts and creativity of the Aspire team, they have quickly become one of the leading brands in the vaping industry. Although Aspire is relatively young, it is growing at a rapid pace.
The Electronic Cigarette Company supply a wide range of Aspire vapes and e-cigs, including best-selling vape kits like the Zelos 2.0 and PockeX. We also supply popular Aspire vape tanks, from the Nautilus 2S to the Odan, and will only provide what we believe to be the best of the best that this popular manufacturer has to offer.
Aspire has always been a pioneer for innovation of vaping products, providing a fully comprehensive range of vape kits and tanks. Aspire’s Nautilus Tank series along with the BVC coils, helped to change the way people vaped and allowed adjustable airflow for the first time. Right up to today Aspire vape tanks continue to be very popular among vapers worldwide.
Aspire also has a professional product R&D team as well as a strict quality control system to ensure the best in product quality. Constantly working with overseas designers and researchers allows them to develop new products that bring vapers some of the best alternatives to tobacco.
There are a number of Aspire vape kits which have gained worldwide attention with vapers. Some of the best-selling e-cigs released include the Zelos 2.0 and PockeX, whilst some people simply opt to pair an Aspire vape tank such as the Nautilus 2S or Odan with their own vape mod depending on individual preference.
The best way to find out which Aspire vape is for you would be to look at what type of vaping experience is preferred. For a more restricted MTL (mouth to lung) vape, something like the K Lite or AVP vape pod would be ideal.
For a more open draw with increased cloud production, consider purchasing vape kits like the Zelos 2.0 or Tigon. Whichever e-cig you decide to go with, you can be assured it will manufactured to the highest quality that Aspire are known for.
Changing the coil on an Aspire vape tank is very quick and simple. Each tank has a slightly different replacement method, however we have broken down the coil replacement process using a couple of our most popular Aspire tanks below to provide some handy advice:
Nautilus 2S Tank
- Remove the vape tank from your e-cig mod and turn it upside down
- Unscrew the base of the tank in an anti-clockwise direction and remove
- Push down and unscrew the child resistant mechanism (shaped almost like a cog) and pull out to remove
- Unscrew the coil from the child-resistant mechanism and then replace with a new one
- Reattach the child-resistant mechanism followed by the tank base
- Screw the tank back on your Aspire vape mod and then top up with e-liquid
- Leave for 10 minutes to allow the e-liquid to ‘prime’ the coil before use
- Remove the Odan from your vape mod and turn it upside down
- Unscrew the base in an anti-clockwise direction and remove
- Pull out the old coil from within the base (the e-liquid inlet lock will activate at this stage, preventing your e-liquid from leaking out
- Push a new coil firmly into the centre of the tank (down the central tube)
- Reattach the tank base and then screw the Odan back on to your vape mod
- Top up with e-liquid and leave for 10 minutes before usage
The beauty of Aspire is the simple way in which their tanks can be refilled. Below we detail how to refill some of their most popular products:
- Rotate the top cap for a few turns until a visible gap appears
- Place your thumb on the top cap where the embossed upwards arrow is located on the side of the tank
- Slide the top cap away from you to reveal the filling port and top up as required
- Lift the entire top cap upwards until a small gap appears
- Locate the directional arrow that is etched into the top cap
- Push the top cap in the direction of the arrow to reveal the filling port and top up with e-liquid as required
- Grasp the top cap and unscrew in an anti-clockwise direction and remove
- Refill the tank as required, making sure you avoid the central tube
The above refilling methods are incredibly easy to get to grips with, and if you do require any additional assistance with your Aspire vape coils, feel free to contact our customer service team on 01254 269380, or use our live chat facility located to the bottom right of your screen for comprehensive step-by-step advice.
All e-liquids available at The Electronic Cigarette Company are compatible with Aspire products, such as the Aspire PockeX E-cig Kit, Aspire Zelos 2.0 E-cig Kit and Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank. There are a wide range of e-liquids to choose from including our Titus ADV range, has been expertly crafted from the finest UK sourced and manufactured ingredients, to deliver an outstanding vape at a price that makes this the obvious all day vape e-liquid.