VOOPOO DRAG X Overview
The device uses the GENE.TT chip. This allows it to activate coils in 0.001s. All of the vape settings are visible on the large colour screen. Plus, the stunningly designed body has a soft touch grip to provide a luxurious degree of comfort. It also features USB-C fast charging. This offers quicker recharge times to keep you vaping longer. If you can’t wait, then just swap out the 18650 battery for a fully charged one.
It also features a fun score ranking achievement system. This ranks each puff and scores your style from a basic ‘Iron’ level to ‘King’ depending on how you take a vape. This feature is sure to be a hit with vapers who are used to collecting gaming trophies.
The pod is designed to be easy to use, whilst retaining features found on regular tanks. The airflow can be adjusted using the steel slider ‘nib’ to suit personal preference. Plus, the push-fit PnP coils make replacements quick and easy. Multiple resistance options are available separately. The 0.3ohm mesh and 0.15ohm mesh coils included with the kit deliver two different sub ohm vaping options.
Which Vapers Should Try This Kit?
The VOOPOO DRAG X offers a great vape pod experience. It is easy to use for new vapers, but packed with many features found in more advanced devices. This makes it the ideal vape pod kit for almost any vaper.
How To Use?
- Slide the tab on the base of the device to open the battery door.
- Then insert a fully charged 18650 battery and close the door.
- Remove the pod from the device and push the coil into the base.
- Unplug the rubber bung on the bottom of the pod and insert the e-liquid into the filling port.
- Put the pod back into place and adjust the wattage using the buttons below the screen. Use the recommended wattage on the side of the coil.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes before vaping to allow the coil to prime.
- Then use the large button above the screen to vape.
When using the 0.15ohm and 0.3ohm PnP coils the best e-liquid is either high VG or 50/50 with a lower nicotine strength. Nic salts or high strength liquid will be too harsh.
If you are looking for a similar device with a built in battery then try the VOOPOO DRAG S.
- 1 x VOOPOO DRAG X
- 1 x VOOPOO DRAG X pod
- 2 x PnP Coils
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Chip card
VOOPOO DRAG X Specifications
- Pod capacity - 2ml
- Coil resistance - 0.15ohm mesh / 0.3ohm mesh
- Output wattage - 5-80W
- Battery compatibility - 1 x 18650 (sold separately)
- Dimensions - 95mm x 32.5mm x 28mm