Innokin Vape Mods, E-Cigs/Pod Kits & Coils
Items 25-48 of 48
Why Choose Innokin?
Innokin has a large R&D team who make new tech and designs which are ideal for any vaper. Innokin has over 71 Design Patents, 40 Patents for Utility Models and 61 Processing Patents making them one of the leaders in e cig function and design.
Innokin e cigs have their own unique function and style. They also make sure each one has ‘easy to use’ advanced tech, which gives you the best vaping experience every time, no matter where you are.
Innokin focus on giving simple to use vape kits that appeal to new vapers looking to make the switch, and existing vapers who want a great quality product that is ideal for all day vaping.
No matter your vaping style, there is an Innokin vape kit to suit everyone, which has helped them gain a large following over the years from vapers all over the world.
What’s the Best Innokin Vape Pen?
Innokin has created some of the most popular vape pens around. The most famous of this is arguably the Endura series. This found huge success with both new and existing vapers across the globe. The ideal MTL (mouth to lung) vape offered by the Endura helped to secure Innokin’s reputation for quality vape pens that is as strong today as it has ever been.
The easy to use power settings and top fill tank makes the Endura T18II and T22 Pro the ideal pick up and vape option for people who just want something simple to use.
Vapers looking for a more advanced e cig should look for kits like the Coolfire Z80 kit, which offers 80W of power with Zenith II tank, or the Kroma-R Zlide kit, with 80W of power and comes with the Zlide tank.
Other stand out Innokin vape kits include the Sensis, with true next-gen tech such as Coil+ mode which auto primes the coil after each draw.
How To Change An Innokin Coil
Innokin use a simple coil system to make changes quick and easy. Below we show you how to change the coil on some of the most popular Innokin vape kits:
Endura T18II / T18II Mini
- First, make sure the tank has as little e liquid inside as possible, as once the coil is removed, any vape liquid will drain away
- Remove the tank from the battery and invert it so that the mouthpiece points towards the floor
- Unscrew the tank base to expose the coil and then simply pull out the old one by gripping it by the thread
- This is a good chance to clean out the tank under some warm running water, before gently drying with some paper towel
- Grab hold of the new coil and push it into the base where the old one was located, making sure it lines up with the shaped slot
- Once securely fitted, simply reattach the base to the tank before placing the whole unit back on to the T18II/T18II Mini battery
- Refill the tank as normal and wait for roughly 5-10 minutes for the coil to prime before usage
- Try to make sure no liquid is in the pod, as once the coil is removed the pod will empty
- Remove the pod from your e cig battery and flip it upside down so that the mouthpiece points towards the floor
- Pull out the coil from the base of the pod
- Insert the new coil, making sure it is aligned with the slot that is visible on the pod
- Fill the pod up as normal from the base and leave for roughly 5-10 minutes to allow the coil to prime before usage
- Place the pod back onto the e cig battery making sure it is firmly in place
E-liquid at The Electronic Cigarette Company
All e liquids on our online vape store can be used with Innokin devices, such as the Coolfire Z50 kit and T20-S e cig kit. There are a wide range of e liquids to choose from including our Titus range, which has been expertly crafted and made right here in the UK, to give you a great vape at a price that makes it one of the best all day vape liquids.
Need more help? If you want to find out more about Innokin, why not get in touch with our customer service team? We’re here to make sure you get what you need. You can also use the live chat box on the bottom right of your screen.