The SMOK SCAR-18 kit is durable and powerful. Utilising dual 18650 batteries to output up to 230W of power, the SCAR-18 can handle almost any vaping task. The durable body provides water, dust, and shock resistance to provide exceptional performance in a wide range of demanding environments.
The SCAR-18 also features the IQ-X chipset that has accurate and stable power output, in addition to multiple modes such as VW and VT to suit personal preference and a host of protections to keep you vaping safe. A 0.96inch colour screen on the front of the device contains a well-structured menu to easily view the current settings at a glance.
The SMOK SCAR-18 comes with the TFV9 vape tank, which has a fully adjustable airflow, child lock top fill system and gold plated 510 connection for enhanced conductivity between the mod and tank. The V9 0.15ohm mesh coil has been designed to produce intense clouds of vapour and flavour, with faster heating time and large wicking areas to accommodate higher VG vape liquid.
The SCAR-18 kit has been made with existing vapers in mind. The 230W power output, high performance coils and durable construction makes the SMOK SCAR-18 a comprehensive vaping solution that can handle virtually any vaping task with ease.
- 1 x SMOK SCAR-18 mod
- 1 x TFV9 tank
- 2 x V9 coils
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x User manual
SMOK SCAR-18 Specifications
- Tank capacity - 2ml
- Coil resistance - 0.15ohm mesh (fitted) / 0.15ohm mesh (spare)
- Output modes - VW / VT (Ni, Ti, SS)
- Output wattage - 1-230W (VW) / 10-230W (VT)
- Resistance range - 0.1-2.5ohm (VW) / 0.05-2.0ohm (VT)
- Temperature range - 200-600°F / 100-315°C
- Battery compatibility - 2 x 18650 (sold separately)
- Dimensions - 144mm x 54mm x 30.6mm
- Assembled weight exc. packaging (approx.) - 183.5g