Lost Mary QM600 Overview
The Lost Mary QM600, made by the ever-popular Elf Bar, features a 550mAh battery that will provide up to 600 puffs of outstanding flavour. The 2ml of e-liquid in the device is a 20mg nic salt, providing a silky-smooth draw that will satisfy even heavy smokers.
There are 18 flavours to choose from that combine the most popular options from the existing Lost Mary range. The variety of tastes within the collection include fruity, sweet and menthol choices, making it an ideal range for any vaper.
The Lost Mary QM600 is stylish and sleek, taking inspiration from other popular disposable brands such as Diamond and Crystal Bars. The shape of this device helps the disposable to stand out from the crowd. The QM600 looks more like a traditional pod mod, being longer rather than square or round. The mouthpiece is also quite flat, which is comfortable to vape and helps it feel less like a cigarette.
Lost Mary QM600 Flavours
- Blue Razz Cherry – A fruity and sour blend of sweet blue raspberry and tart cherries.
- Blueberry Ice – Juicy blueberries carried on a breeze of icy menthol.
- Blueberry Raspberry Pomegranate – Succulent blueberries, juicy raspberries and exotic Mediterranean pomegranate.
- Blueberry Sour Raspberry – A fan favourite. Bursting blueberries blended with sour raspberries.
- Cherry Ice – Sweet, ripe cherries with a refreshing burst of menthol.
- Cherry Peach Lemonade – Plump cherries and peach finished with a wonderfully zesty lemonade.
- Cola – A classic cola taste. More like cola bottle sweets than the soft drink.
- Grape – A delightful American purple grape flavour.
- Kiwi Passion Fruit Guava – A tropical storm of kiwi, passion fruit and guava. Very exotic.
- Mad Blue – A wonderful blend of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- MaryTurbo Ice (Marybull Ice) – A fizzy energy drink flavour enhanced with a crisp ice menthol.
- Peach Strawberry Watermelon Ice – Delectable peach, luscious strawberries and mouth-watering watermelon finished with a kick of menthol.
- Strawberry Kiwi – Summery and sweet. Strawberries blended with exotic kiwi.
- Triple Mango – A tropical trio of delicious mango.
- Watermelon Ice – Delicious watermelon riding on a wave of ice menthol.
Lost Mary QM600 flavours in sale
- Blueberry Raspberry – A delightful blend of blueberries and raspberries.
- Pink Lemonade – A classic. Sweet raspberries blended with zesty and tart lemonade.
- Red Apple Ice – A true taste of Autumn. Crisp red apple finished with a chilly menthol.
Lost Mary QM600 Subscription
For even better value, our Elf Bar Lost Mary Subscription allows you to select 8 disposables from either brand for just £30. Like with our multi-buy deal this can be mix and matched to suit any vaper. These are delivered every 2-6 weeks and can be adjusted at any time if you want to try a different flavour or range.
Lost Mary QM600 FAQ's
Below FAQ's reviewed by Richard Fleetwood.
Who Should Buy A Lost Mary QM600 Kit?
Fans of Elf Bar products or more general disposables should try the Lost Mary QM600 kit. This kit is ideal for users who enjoy great tasting flavours and the ease of use of this device makes the Lost Mary QM600 the perfect kit for smokers looking to quit smoking cigarettes.
How Do You Use A Lost Mary QM600 Kit?
To use the Lost Mary QM600, simply remove it from the packet, take off the top and bottom rubber plugs and vape away. When the battery or liquid runs out, simply dispose of the device safely and purchase a new kit. Since the device doesn’t need filling or charging, there’s no simpler way to make the switch.
How long do disposables last for?
Lost Mary QM600 devices will last for around 600 puffs. The exact amount of time that this lasts for will vary from person to person but for most vapers, this will last around a day. Heavier smokers may require multiple devices as they will likely use the vape more frequently to satisfy their cravings.
How much nicotine is in a Lost Mary QM600 device?
The Lost Mary QM600 contains 20mg of nicotine, or 2.0%. This is equivalent to roughly 25 cigarettes. Since the nicotine in this device is nic salt, it is smoother and lacks a harsh throat hit.
How do I charge the Lost Mary QM600?
Lost Mary QM600’s are not designed to be recharged as these are single-use disposable devices. TPD compliant disposables such as the QM600 cannot be charged as they only contain 2ml of liquid and the battery will last long enough to get through this amount.
Why does my disposable taste burnt?
When a disposable tastes burnt it means that it has run out of e-liquid. Likewise, if the draw is weak this means that the battery is running low. Since these devices cannot be charged or refilled, simply responsibly dispose of the kit and start to use a new one.
Due to the exceptional value, discount codes cannot be applied on disposable multi-buy deals, With the exception of the NEW10 code applicable to new customers only on their first order. Vape Plus customers automatic 10% discount will not apply to the multi-buy.
Pocked Sized Vape
The QM600 has a more pen style design to the original, making it much easier to store in a pocket.
It may not seem like a major feature but the Lost Mary QM600 has a wider mouthpiece than other disposables. This provides a larger surface, offering a more comfortable draw.
Same Great Flavours
Although it looks different, this kit still provides the same great flavours as the original Lost Mary BM600. Some of the most popular picks include Watermelon Ice and Blue Razz Cherry
Powered by QUAQ Technology
A major upgrade on the QM600 is the mesh coil. It uses QUAQ technology to heat up the e-liquid quicker for a thicker cloud and consistent taste. Plus, it ensures almost all of the juice in the tank is used.