The GeekVape Aegis Max is an update to the original Aegis that started it all. Able to accommodate either a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery, the Aegis Max can output up to 100W of power. A water, dust and shock resistant design ensures the Aegis Max can withstand the great outdoors and demanding jobs better than most other e-cigs on the market.
The Aegis Max has a comfortable leather grip surrounding the back of the body for a tactile feel, whilst the clear screen displays all the current vaping information at a glance. An advanced chipset allows the Aegis Max to activate coils in just 0.020 seconds and includes a host of protections such as overheat, short circuit and overcharge to keep you vaping safe.
The GeekVape Aegis Max is supplied with the Zeus Sub Ohm tank, which uses a cleverly designed adjustable top airflow, which redirects air from the top to the bottom and through the coil to provide a stable vaping experience. The powerful MeshZ1 0.4ohm and MeshZ2 0.2ohm Z coils are push-fit for convenience and are great for producing large clouds of vapour, whilst the screw top fill system keeps refills simple and efficient.
The GeekVape Aegis Max is great for vapers who love cloud chasing, or for those who need a robust and sturdy mod that can handle demanding outdoor jobs without breaking if dropped or submerged in water.
- 1 x GeekVape Aegis Max mod
- 1 x Zeus Sub Ohm tank
- 2 x Z coils
- 1 x Spare glass tube
- 1 x Coil tool
- 1 x Battery door assist tool
- 1 x 18650 battery adapter
- 1 x Spare parts pack
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x User manual
GeekVape Aegis Max Specifications
- Tank capacity - 2ml
- Coil resistance - 0.4ohm Z1 (spare) / 0.2ohm Z2 (fitted)
- Battery compatibility - 18650 (using adapter) / 20700 / 21700
- Output modes - VW / VV / Bypass / TC / TCR
- Output range - 5-100W / 0.1-8V
- Temperature range - 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Resistance range - 0.05-3.0ohm
- Max. charge current - 1.0A
- Dimensions - 135.5mm x 46.3mm x 34mm