100 Large Short Fill by Large Juice provides vapers with a cost effective, all in one e-liquid solution. Coming supplied with two nic shots within the box, 100 Large offers vapers the ultimate in short fill convenience. The high VG mixture means that this e-liquid can produce clouds of flavourful vapour when used with sub-ohm devices, whilst the supplied drip towel helps to get rid of any accidental spillages.
Available in a varied range of unique flavours which include Fresh Pink of Bel Air, an eclectic blend of sweet aloe vera and pink fruit, Banana Haze, a tasty mix of banana and hazelnut with pear, and Grape Expectations which combines a trio of grapes with an almost fizzy experience to finish, 100 Large is a short fill range worth checking out.
100 Large short fill is available in 6 flavours and is supplied in 100ml, with an additional 20ml space within the bottle to add the supplied nic shots. Whether you prefer standard nicotine or nic salts, we stock an additional range of nic shots in various PG:VG ratios to provide the ultimate short fill freedom.
PG / VG Ratio - 30 / 70
Nicotine Strength - 0.0%
Made in the UK
Nic Shots At The Electronic Cigarette Company
Nic shots can be added to any short fill e-liquid in order to vape with nicotine.
1 x 10ml nic shot added to a 50ml short fill will translate roughly to 0.3% (3mg) strength.
If using a 100ml short fill bottle, adding 2 x nic shots will create the same 0.3% (3mg) strength.
Browse our range of nic shots
- 1 x 100ml Large Juice (0.0%)
- 2 x 10ml Top Shots nicotine shot (1.8%)
- Banana Haze - Smooth banana, pear and hazelnut make this a unique and tasty e-liquid.
- Berry Cold - One for menthol lovers; sweet mixed berries are surrounded by a gently cooling menthol.
- Donut Worry - A doughnut pastry enveloped within strawberry jam and vanilla custard.
- Fresh Pink of Bel Air - Tropical pink fruit complemented by a cool and sugary aloe vera.
- Grape Expectations - A trio of grapes fizz to recreate a popular British beverage.
- Zest Pest - A citrusy blend of lemons, limes and oranges.