6ML DCT (Dual Coil Tank) Multipack x 3
Choose any 3 colours from the 8 colours available
Be dazzled at the stunning look of this Dual Coil 510 XL 1.5 ohm Tank Cartomizer. With brilliant polished chrome end pieces and a polished chrome drip tip.
The tank tubing is made from polypropylene* in 8 fantastic colours and a huge 6ml capacity. and comes supplied with a dedicated cartomiser and drip tip..
Dimensions (without cartomiser and tip) 44mm (L) x 20mm (D)
*Polypropylene is considered more stable with different e-liquids then the polycarbonate tubes
It is important to remember when priming a new unused DCT cartomizer for the first time that you take your time to ensure the e-liquid is soaked well into the filler material. Each DCT kit will contain 1 silicone seal which is used after the cartomizer primed.
1. Remove the aluminium drip tip.
2. Holding the whole DCT at an angle drip 4 to 5 drops of e-liquid into the cartomizer, avoid allowing the e-liquid to enter the central bore of the cartomizer, adding 4 to 5 drops at a time, slowly rotate the cartomizer. it will take 20 to 30 drops to prime the cartomizer
3. After priming the cartomizer, withdraw the cartomizer a short way from the tank, enough to allow you to fill the outer tank with e-liquid, when the tank is filled sufficiently, push the cartomizer back into position.
4. Insert the provided silicone seal* flat side up into the cartomizer, replace the drip tip and your DCT is fully primed and ready to be fitted to the battery.
5. After fitting to the battery, take 2 cold priming vapes without pressing the power button, this is to get the air circulating, after this the DCT will be ready to vape.
Further fillings of a previously filled cartomizer will not require the initial priming procedure. *Addendum: The supplied instructions have not included the use of the silicone seals provided, this is an error, and they should be placed into the cartomizer flat side up to prevent the wadding material drying out. Please refer to the filling instruction video above.